What is Connected Women?
I don’t know about you, but I can find being in business for myself, lonely and isolating at times, and the support and camaraderie of like-minded others, is very much welcomed.
I have been a female founder since 2010, and I would say that a huge part of my ongoing success, definitely comes from having the following, key, ingredients in my life
- Strong trusted relationships
All within a safe environment, built on a solid foundation of community over competition
BC (before covid!) I regularly held monthly workshops, in which female founders would come together regularly and bring all of the above (and more!), to the (actual) table, alongside me and my knowledge and experience at the helm, and it is safe to say, it was a dynamic experience of beautiful minds coming together.
With the world starting to look a little more familiar whilst also forever changed, I am delighted to not only bring this monthly offering back to life, but with a new name and a re-energised approach
The collateral beauty of Connected Women, is the power of WE – the meeting of beautiful, entrepreneurial minds.
When powerful women come together and support one another, incredible things happen
How it will feel to be a part of this amazing community
- Heard and seen, after having the opportunity to brain dump and brainstorm with others that have had similar experiences to you
- Supported and energised, coming away with new ideas and opportunities, from others that have experience and wisdom to share openly
- Clarity and calmness, that feeling you get when you clear the obstacles and know which direction you are going next
- Powerful and dynamic, and part of an uplifting network of like-minded women, holding one another accountable, as well as providing non-judgemental support in a safe and energetic environment
- Empowered and excited to move your business forward with helpful tools and techniques as well as practical, tried and tested solutions
And SO much more!
When and where, and how do I sign up!?
The next *cohort dates will be as follows:
- Monday 3rd October
- Monday 7th November
- Monday 5th December
Each session will run from 09:30-12:30 and will be held at the fantastic, purpose built, Patch Co-Working Space, 5 – 6 Grays Yard, Springfield Rd, Chelmsford CM2 6QR
Sounds perfect, what is the investment?
Just £195.00* for all three sessions!!
Payment plans are available, contact me HERE to arrange.
Want to join me and other amazing women, Just Hit the button below, or of you have any questions at all, or would like to know future dates, please get in touch HERE
I can’t wait to see you there
*Minimum of a Three-month commitment applies